Happy Howl-idays: The Best Dog Christmas Puns
If you’re looking for the ulti-mutt list of holiday dog puns, then look no fur-ther. We have sniffed out the best, most howl-arious Christmas dog puns and pet-positive yuletide greetings to help deck the paws and celebrate the howli-day season!
Whether you are looking for some light humor to liven up your annual Christmutt card, or a pup-tacular caption for a holiday family photo, we have the pawfect puns for you!
Breed-Specific Holiday Puns
Want to share some clever season’s breed-ings? Celebrate the furry friend in your life with these breed-specific holiday puns.
- Happy Collie-days
- Dachshund through the snow
- Pugly Christmas Sweater
- O' Tannen-Pom
- Ghost of Winter's Mastiff
- Elf on the Shelf-tie
- Bring us some puggy pudding
- Merry Corgmas
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Retriever
- Seasons Pekingese!
- The Norfolk Terrier Pole
Punny Holiday Songs and Sayings
Add these punny holiday sayings to your winter vocabulary and you’re sure to get a laugh from furiends and family alike.
- The Little Drummer Borzoi
- Deck the Halls with Bows on Collies
- Pets Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
- It's the Most Wonderful Pom of the Year
- Have Yourself a Furry Little Christmas
- Let it Chow! Let it Chow! Let it Chow!
- Oh Christmas Treat! Oh Christmas Treat!
- "Bark" the Herald Puppies Sing
- The Fur-st Noel
- We "Woof" You a Merry Christmas
Holiday Movie Puns
A little seasonal movie session will certainly spread some holiday cheer! Don’t fur-get to check out some of these canine classics.
- National Lampoodle’s Christmas Vacation
- It’s a Woof-derful Life
- The Pinscher Who Stole Christmas
- Frosty the Doberman
- A Charlie Hound Christmas
- Meet Me in St. Sloughi
Holiday Greeting Puns
Break out the pen and paper because you are going to want to write these down! Here are our favorite holiday greeting puns to add to your Christmas card this year.
- May your Christmas be furry and bright!
- Feliz Navi-dane!
- Happy Howl-idays!
- Sending pugs and kisses this holiday season
- Happy Paw-lidays!
- Yappy New Year!
- Happy Hava-nukkah!
- Merry Woofmas!
- Wishing you a season full of drool-tide cheer!
- Wishing you a new year full of treats and toys!
Other Fun Holiday Puns
We aren’t done yet! Here are even more howl-larious puns to use this holiday season.
- Candy Canines
- Jingle Paws
- Santa Paws
- Winter Woof-derland
- The most woof-derful tail of the year
- Santa’s little yelper
- Up on the woof-top
- Pup on the housetop
Want more holiday fun? Check out the Bil-Jac Dog Blog to find everything from the perfect holiday stocking stuffers for your pooch to how to prep your pup for holiday travel. While you’re at it, sign up to join our Best Friends Club! Each month you’ll get product discounts, training tips, and our recent Dog Blog articles right to your inbox.