Only one coupon may be used per household and purchase occasion. Coupons are valid only for the specified amount off purchase of the specified Bil-Jac Super Premium pet product. Our coupons are void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law, or when reproduced, altered or transferred from or sold by their original recipient to any other person, firm or group. Offer good only in the USA. The customer will pay any sales tax.
This coupon redemption Policy, and the legal copy on coupons for Bil-Jac Foods, Inc, (“Bil-Jac”) state the only terms and conditions under which Bil-Jac will reimburse its retail customers for coupon submissions (“Policy”). Your acceptance and redemption of coupons for Bil-Jac products constitutes your acceptance of and binding agreement with all the terms and conditions in this Policy
Redemption of Bil-Jac coupons in accordance with all terms and conditions of this Policy authorizes you to receive appropriate payment for properly redeemed coupons. Appropriate payment will equal face value or the retail selling price up to the maximum indicated on Bil-Jac coupons for free merchandise, plus the handling fee stated on Bil-Jac coupons, and reasonable postage. Bil-Jac will not pay additional fees and charges.
- Coupons are redeemable only in the United States of America, and its territories.
- Coupons are redeemable only when consumers purchase the brands/sizes/quantities indicated, prior to the expiration date, and retailers subtract the face value from the retail price of a Bil-Jac product.
- Retailers must submit coupons for reimbursement within 90 days after the expiration date of the coupon.
- Consumer must pay any and all applicable taxes. Coupon cash value 1/200¢.
- Only one coupon may be accepted by the retailer per Bil-Jac product purchased, unless otherwise printed in the legal copy of the coupon.
- Coupons are void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law; or when reproduced, altered, or transferred from or sold by their original recipient to any other person, firm or group.
- For each properly redeemed coupon, retailers will be reimbursed for face value, or the retail selling price up to the maximum indicated on Bil-Jac coupons for free merchandise, plus the handling fee as stated on each Bil-Jac coupon and reasonable postage. No additional fees will be accepted or paid.
- Bil-Jac’s (or its agent’s) actual count of coupons received will be final and shall govern the payment of coupons under this Policy.
- Bil-Jac reserves the right to deny reimbursement, retain and declare void any coupons presented for redemption when the following conditions occur: coupons are in mint/mass cut condition, or uniform mix coupons are submitted for reimbursement; retailer has insufficient stock to cover the number and types of coupons submitted; coupons that are not Bil-Jac issued/branded and incorrectly submitted by retailer or clearing house for other brands.
- On request, retailers must provide Bil-Jac with proof-of-purchase of Bil-Jac products sufficient to cover coupons presented for payment.
- Coupon payments may not be deducted from payments of Bil-Jac’s product invoices.
- Properly redeemed coupons must be submitted directly by the retailer or through an authorized clearinghouse only. Submission instructions are printed on the face of the coupon. Submission by unauthorized intermediary agents will not be accepted.
- In the event a retailer payment is withheld, the retailer must appeal this decision of Bil-Jac within three (3) months of the date of the notification of non-payment. Appeals made after three (3) months will not be honored by Bil-Jac.
- Any inconsistent use of this Policy constitutes fraud and in addition to other legal remedies at the option of Bil-Jac, may void all coupons submitted for reimbursement and coupons may be retained by Bil-Jac without payment.
- Failure to enforce any terms or conditions of this Policy shall not constitute waiver of such provision or any other provision by Bil-Jac. Bil-Jac reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice to any party, to modify, revise or eliminate any of the provisions of this Policy. It is the retailer’s responsibility to obtain updated copies of this Policy.
With any questions, please call Bil-Jac Foods at 330-722-7888 during business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, EST.